SIGNIFY LIGHTING CAPITAL
EXCLUSIVE FINANCING FOR PHILIPS LED LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
RMJ customers have full access to Signify Lighting Capital’s Export Financing Program. The program is exclusive to Philips LED lighting solutions, and can be used for new buildouts, expansions, and retrofits of legacy equipment.
Lighting can contribute to more than 30% of the FF&E budget of a cultivation project, this program is designed to combine the most competitive cost of funds with the most attractive terms possible including no collateral, no convenants, and no loan agreements.
For more information on the program, please fill out the form below to request an in introductory meeting.
- $500K minimum requirement to access these rates and terms
- Access to capital without collateral or loan agreement covenants
- Qualify for rebates for further savings and improved cashflow
- Reduced cost to buildout, retrofit, and expand operations
- Capitalize on multiple growing cycles before payments begin
- Most reliable and trusted brand in LEDs, with best in class service
DO NOT DELETE
|Unsecured Promissory Notes or Bills of Exchange
|None for qualified buyers 
|Export Credit Facility:
|85% of contract amount
|Down Payment Requirement:
|15% of contract amount
|First payment 6 months after acceptance of goods.
|Up to 5 years through semi-annual payments
|Cost of Funds:
|Costs of funds + Margin of 2.5% p.a. Cost of funds is based upon the tenor of the Export Credit Facility and the applicable USD interest rates . (e.g. USD 5 Year Swap Rate)
 Signify’s capital markets team in the Netherlands to qualify borrowers
 Zero collateral requirement for qualified buyers, all loans backed by the Dutch Government Export program
 Signify reserves the right to amend the Margin and/or Cost of funds due to circumstances in the financial markets.
Publicly Traded Companies
- Description and total size of the project
- Organization chart of the group of companies
Privately Held Companies
- Three (3) years of financial information  including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Organizational chart of the group of companies up to the level of the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner)
- Date and place of residence of the UBO
- Description and total size of the Project
 Unaudited financials may be accepted and can affect the cost of funds, audited financials are preferred
READY TO GET STARTED OR LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR FACILITY SUCCEED? SCHEDULE AN INTRODUCTORY CALL OR FILL OUT THE FORM AND A COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE WILL BE IN TOUCH.
RMJ Supply does not provide financial, accounting, tax, or legal advice. The equipment financing and offerings identified under this program are provided exclusively by a third-party finance company, which has no direct affiliation with RMJ Supply. All financing offers are subject to application and approval by said third-party finance company.
This website and the information contained herein is not intended to be a source of advice or credit analysis with respect to the material presented, and the information and/or documents contained in this website do not constitute finance advisory.